Oh my oh my. This cake is so soft and creamy.
Here is the recipe so you can try this yourself. Now you have no excuse of eating rubbish ingredients in junk food because you’ve got this magical sort of yumminess at your fingertips.
Plus did I mention the ‘spiced-up’ part means these foods are great for your health and your senses.
- Maca root- traditional libido booster and hormone balancer from peru
- Chocolate- high in arginine which promotes blood flow and an aphrodisiac
- Brazil nuts- greatest source of selenium needed for healthy testosterone
- Vanilla bean- ancient aphrodisiac and vitality booster
- Ginger- stimulates circulation and a potent aphrodisiac
- Nuts- contain zinc for activating hormone reactions and healthy testosterone levels
- Fats- make up the core structure of all hormones and cell communication
- Cinnamon- great for blood flow and stimulating the connections within the body
Now to the fun “no-cooking” part, just blending it all together. Make sure you soak the cashews 24 hours ahead. A great time saver is also to make the nut base ahead and keep it frozen ready to go.
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp ginger juice (grate and squeeze fresh ginger)
- 50 grams raw chunk chocolate
- 1 Cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 Cup fine almond meal
- 4 large medjool dates
- 8 brazil nuts
- 1 tbs maca
- 2 Tbs coconut Oil
- Soak pitted dates in about a little hot water to soften.
- Liquefy coconut oil by placing jar or small bowl over hot water.
- Blitz nuts in blender and blend until fairly fine, then add chopped chocolate and blend together. It’s ok if there are a few bits not perfect broken down as long as the overall is workable. Take out any that are just too big and won’t blend down. Eat them.
- Blend together dates and coconut oil then add zest and ginger juice.
- Mix wet and dry mixture together using a large spoon.
- Press evenly into a small pie plate or dish of choice. Place in freezer while you make the filling.
- 300ml Coconut cream, chilled
- ½ Cup Pre-soaked Cashews
- 4 Tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla or seed of 1 vanilla pod
- ¼ Cup Raw Cacao powder
- ¼ Cup Coconut oil
- Blend coconut cream, oil (liquefied by sitting glass jar in hot water) and vanilla in a blender until smooth. This takes quite a few minutes depending on your blender, and you want the mixture to be quite whipped and a creamy texture.
- Add chocolate and sweetener. Blend til mixed.
- Pour cream onto the pie crust. Then gently place in freezer to set.
- Leave in the freezer for at least 4 hours. Remove from freezer 30-60 minutes before serving.
- Dust with raw cacao powder or shaved chocolate and serve with strawberries to finish it off.
You can refreeze your leftovers for up to 8 weeks too. And if you take some out to thaw…and can’t quite wait. Well let’s just say it tastes like ice-cream :))
Yours in Vibrant Health,
Interested in a cooking demo, workshop or consult? Get in touch